The Markie Gray School of Vaguely Healthy Bulk Cooking
1) Pick a base. Cous cous, lentils, brown rice.
2) Cook enough for five people.
3) Find every vegetable in your fridge. Chop up oneish serving of each and sautee it with olive oil and garlic.
4) Put said vegetables into base. Add salt.
5) Crumble a little too much feta cheese into the mixture.
6) Go to the spice rack. Pick a couple that seem like you maybe once ordered something at a restaurant that had both. When in doubt, chili powder and garlic powder.
7) Stir. Deem acceptable. Eat for the next three meals.
im so worried about tall boys….be safe…be careful up there… maybe u should come down here and kiss me
"Acting is not about being someone different. It’s finding the similarity in what is apparently different, then finding myself in there”
(Source: merylstreeping, via graceantonia)
Say Patriarchal Medical Structure One More Time
I dare you.
I double dare you.
The only appropriate shirt for this god damn tech.
IT JUST GOT SO MUCH WORSE
HE IS IN A BAND THAT IS CAUSING HIM TO MISS TECH TOMORROW AND THIS IS THE DESCRIPTION:
Psychedelic Pagan Folk, Goddess Love, & Bacterial Domestication.
GOOD FUCKING GOD. I MEAN REALLY.