NOW WITH MORE VAGUE SONG LYRICS AND WEIRDER FEELINGS. WHO’S EXCITED RAISE YOU HAND I DON’T SEE YOUR HANDS C’MON VALIDATE ME.
Misty Lyn, What I’m Not (III)
And it’s finally over. And permit me the moment to watch it end.
1) Pick a base. Cous cous, lentils, brown rice.
2) Cook enough for five people.
3) Find every vegetable in your fridge. Chop up oneish serving of each and sautee it with olive oil and garlic.
4) Put said vegetables into base. Add salt.
5) Crumble a little too much feta cheese into the mixture.
6) Go to the spice rack. Pick a couple that seem like you maybe once ordered something at a restaurant that had both. When in doubt, chili powder and garlic powder.
7) Stir. Deem acceptable. Eat for the next three meals.